I am very excited to announce that I got a new (to me) bike!!! I am now the proud owner of a 2014 Argon 18 E-118 Tri bike. This bike has all the bells and whistles I could have imagined. Full Dura-Ace, Di2, and it has highly integrated components to make it more aero. I never could have imagined owning a bike this nice!
I have only been able to ride it a little so far while I am recovering from my collarbone but here are my thoughts so far:
- D12 is the best thing ever! I love being able to shift while riding on the hoods/brakes. It feel really safe and makes for much better riding.
- The bike is highly responsive. I can accelerate quickly off the line.
- It is a well balanced bike. It feel very stable when riding out of the saddle or in aero.
- It will allow for a more aggressive fit. You can see below how much more compact I am on this bike compared to my Slice.
- And since it is an 11-speed, it goes to 11!
Next stop Dialed In Bike Fitting to get everything dialed in!