I have 9 more sleeps until THE race. I have been planing for this race for easily 16 months since the day I signed up to volunteer. Now that the day is alomst here, the thought of not having the next year planned out scares me! We have decided to do the TransRockies Run in August of 2015 which will be epic and awesome. But to get to that point, we need to fill in the first 8 months of the year with races that will help get us ready for the big one. So here is what we are thinking… (this is just a preliminary plan; expect some change)
- 13.1 LA January ??, 2015 – Not sure if this really going to happen but just in case it is on our radar
- Calico 30K/50K January 25, 2015 – Just the 30K for me but 50K for Stuart
- Sean O’Brien 50K February 7, 2015
- LA Marthon March 15, 2015 – I am hoping to help pace a friend to a PR (she doesn’t know it yet)
- The Great Race of Agoura 13.1 March 28, 2015- fun local race
- Leona Divide 50 mile April 18, 2015 – This one scares me a little…
- Rim to Rim to Rim 46-50 miles May 9, 2015 – This will be a self supported crossing of the Grand Canyon..TWICE! This one REALLY scares me! But with Stuart I can do anything!
- Transrockies Run 120 miles over 6 days August 11-16, 2015 – What would be a better way to spend a week in Colorado?