I have been tagged by a fellow athlete and asked to follow the rules below… hope I don’t gross anyone out!
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
My 11 Random Things
- I rarely use deodorant. I guess I am just so sweet there is no need! (that is sarcasm if you don’t know me)
- I like to eat frosting out of the can. It is not uncommon for me to belly up to a spoonful of frosting for dessert.
- I have a bad habit of looking at my butt in the mirror… a lot.
- I make noise when I eat but I can’t hear it, only those around me can.
- I drool when I am concentrating really hard or sleeping…
- I used to bite my nails when I was growing up. When I get really stressed out, I sometimes do it again…
- I think I have perfect feet. They are getting a little less perfect as I abuse them more and more but I have no wonky toes (but a little hair on each one).
- I like the way dog feet smell.
- I cry a lot at random things. It is not uncommon for me to cry several times during a big race.
- I love Tang. I have been drinking it lately when I ride.
- I have never traveled outside the US. I need to fix that.
Here are the answers to the proposed questions.
- Finish this sentence; “Revenge is a dish best served…” never (ok maybe sometimes, but not often)
- If you could invite anyone who would you invite to dinner, (alive or dead) and why? Of all the questions, I am having the hardest time with this one but I bet dinner with Ellen DeGeneres would be a blast.
- If you could run a race anywhere in the world, which one would would it be? The Norseman (extreme triathlon) because it would be an amazing feat of endurance and the scenery looks amazing. I think I would garner permanent bad ass status with that one!
- Sum up the bare foot, minimal running, normal shoes argument in a sentence! The most effecient way you can run without injury is how you should run, period!
- Early morning, middle of the day, in the evening? When is the best time? To run…get your mind out the gutter! Morning, by far!!! (my mind is permanently in the gutter)
- Do you really read all those magazines you subscribe to, please be honest? I don’t subscribe to any magazines but if I did, I would probably just look at the pictures.
- What’s your favorite race distance? So far it is the 70.3 triathlon. It is a challenge but it doesn’t kill you.
- What does you family/friends think about your running/biking/swimming etc? My family has grown to be supportive but most of my co-workers think I am crazy.
- In the style of “Jeopardy” please answer this question “yes, at least twice a day, Alex” What is read tmz.com?
- We all have our “Achilles heel” mine is my ITB, what’s yours? I have had a niggle in my hip/sit bone area since August and it just doesn’t want to go away.
- Stretching; do you…should you? I do not do it enough; I should do it WAY more; and I am trying to by practicing yoga.
- I’ve Landed
- Robbyaok’s posterous
- Outside My Head
- My Journey to 70.3…Life in Motion
- Scotty Tris
- Nathan Veldhoen
- Is That French For…? (especially because you haven’t posted since November!)
- Run to Run to Be Me
- Grateful Mama
- If you drink coffee, how do you take it?
- What is your guilty iTunes pleasure?
- What is your favorite junk food treat?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is your favorite part of your body (we all have one and I don’t want to know your least favorite)?
- When drinking beer do you drink out of the bottle or use a glass?
- What would your dream job be?
- If you could choose a different first name what would it be?
- What is you favorite “That’s what she said” line.
- What are you most surprised about with regards to your life today?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
OK, you’re it!